How it Works
- Cheetah receives orders from POS system
- Cheetah calculates the best vehicle, driver, route, and equipment needed for delivery
- Cheetah sends information to driver/drone and customer
- Cheetah tracks package live for customer
- Cheetah updates optimized route and package information based on weather and wind conditions
- Cheetah advises customer that package is almost arrived
- Cheetah drone waits for signature, drops package, and takes back off to next delivery
How to View Cheetah
Cheetah Software – Computer Version (Manufactures)
- View multiple aircraft
- Manage shipping orders
- Monitor aircraft for emergencies
Cheetah Mobile app (Customers)
- View precise delivery time
- Ability to choose delivery location
- Warning that package is being delivered
- Mobile signature for package
FAQ: How Cheetah Works with Drones
Q: What does Cheetah offer the drones?
A software solution that allows the drone to autonomously collect and deliver packages. Cheetah creates the ability to automatically route flights, monitor and react to in-flight information, and interface with both customers and manufacturers.
Q: Is the system hardware dependent?
No. Cheetah Air can fly autonomously without the need for a ground station or telemetry on-site. Cheetah is compatible with both DJI and Mission Planner Software allowing flexibility during operations.